Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Boy am I horrible at this. I have not written for quite awhile. Well this is whats been going down...

Easter Sunday..Samantha looked fabulous in her dress (I promise to post picture soon - again horrible bloggin) Her and Jacob stayed over at Grandma Phillips' house and went to church with them on Sunday then came home to go to church again with me. I know I am mean but I know that Samantha just loved it.
The Schmalz' came over for Easter Dinner. I was at church so Sharon said that she would cook and all that good stuff. By the way I really need more cooking utensils and serving dishes, etc. Anywho, it was good and I was happy to provide the house for dinner.

Zach was blessed on Sunday by my dad and what a great dad/grandpa he is. I really appreciate all he does for our family and am blessed with great parents. I now know he didn't feel good yet still gave a wonderful blessing to his grandson. Alex, his other grandpa, gave a touching testimony in church as well. Ben and I just love him.. He is wonderful. I do have to write and not to embarass but he said something like "many of you know my son Alex". Which I am sure one or two families might but highly doubtful since Alex/Xandi is in a different ward altogether. Oh well, I don't think many people know Ben so it was probably just cute to me. What would have been even funnier is if he said Alex and Stacy, then there would have been more confusion all around. All in all, it was a good day. Afterwards we had dinner at our home with sandwiches and potato salad and whatnot. Ben thought we should have just had dessert but who knows. My mother confirmed that I really do need the utensil/serving dishes. She is calling for a kitchen party to get me supplied. I have to agree.. not the party but the utensils. Maybe my next "party" I will be supplied with all the serving and cooking untensils one could ever have........til then...


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Good to have you back girl. I have missed ya'll and look forward to more exciting posts!