Saturday, May 3, 2008

What do you want to do when you grow up??

Samantha - Mom, Dad
Me - Yes
Ben- Yes
Sam- My teacher told me that if you are a doctor or someone that like works in a hospital you will get lots of money.
Ben - Sure, but do you know how long you have to go to school
Sam - How long
Ben - Well, after you are done with highschool, then you have 4 years of college
Sam - That's a long time.
Ben - Then you have another 4 years of medical school
Sam - oh
Ben - Do you want to be a doctor.
Sam - No. I don't want to go to school for 4 years..
Ben - What do you want to be?
Jacob - A cowboy
Ben and I smiled at each other....
Ben - what do you want to be samantha?
Sam - Hmmm... I think an Artist
Ben - Nice hobby, now what is will your job be...
Me - Why do you want to be an artist?
Sam - You can start when ever you want.
Jacob - I want to be a cowboy.
Jacob - Are we home yet? Is the pizza still warm....

Ahh, I just love our car rides home from grandma's.....

No comments: