Monday, October 20, 2008

I'vE bEen TaGgEd

4 random things I like about my husband:
1. He is super smart and very loving to me and our children.
2. Ben is laid back and we can just be together. I can honestly say he is my best friend.
3. He provides for our family any way he can and needs to.
4. I love him so much and I know he loves me, even when I am a stinker, sometimes :-0

The BEST!4 movies that I can watch more than once:
1. James Bond
2. Grease
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Aristocats.. and I do, everyday. Zach thinks it is hilarious

4 shows that I watch:
1. Days/GH (secret addiction that is not so secret anymore:-))
2. The Office
3. The Biggest Looser (I love it)
4. House

4 places I've been today:
1. Work
2. Home
3. Home
4. and Home

4 people who email me regularly:
1. My mom
2. Kari
3. customers
4. my mom, especially now that the presidential race is getting closer! Forward of a forward of a forward :-0

4 places I've visited:
1. Canada
2. Bahamas
3. Mexico
4. Kansas

4 places I would like to go:
1. Switzerland
2. Scotland
3. A cruise with Ben (Stacy, shall we go together?)
4. Anywhere with Ben

4 things I'm looking forward to in the next year:
1. Deck
2. kids back in school :-o Did I just type that. Seriously, how many vacation days do they have. I don't remember that many growing up!
3. Finishing back yard with grass and deck
4. Basement

So there you go and I tag all who wants to play.....

3 comments:

Stacy said...

YES WE SHALL! When should we plan our cruise? Where do you wanna go? Lets do it, lets do it!

Yes, this is me...you can yearbook yourself at yearbookyourself.com, it's soooo funny.

Sherian said...

Hey Sister! Loved your kiddos on Saturday...did they tell you that they helped clean up the ENTIRE playroom! It's amazing what a bowl of ice cream will get me. They were awesome cleaners!

Marianne and Ben said...

They had a great time. Yes, they said that they clean up the whole room. I was amazed. Hmm, ice cream? Thank you so much for having them, I really appreciate it! Hey, we had tacos last night and kids thought of Cori and Lexi.