Monday, September 15, 2008

If you ever wanted to know what I looked like when I was a kid, well here you go. Amber and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. I still remember everything from kindergarten until present. This picture was taken at a Scouting program for our brothers. The scout leaders then were very artsy. Their house was painted in all pastel colors on the outside and then inside the mother painted murals on the walls. Anywho, they had large tee-pees in their back yard, seriously, as tall as the house, therego the big head dresses and facepaint. I just love pictures that remind me of when I was young. (sigh...)









2 comments:

Stacy said...

Good to have you back to the big bloggin' world! I've missed you so.

It's cute to see you in as a little tyke. I have always thought that Sam looked more like Ben, but now I'm thinking she looks more like you. CUTE!

Anonymous said...

i have that same picture on my screen saver. i have to say it's pretty rad!