Saturday, September 13, 2008

Don't worry I am still alive and kicking. I haven't been the greatest about this lately. I have just been busy with work since Ben has been here as much. And I have to admit a little just blaw about it. I have really cute pictures but they are soo past the date it would be the longest blog in the world.
Just an update, I suppose I'll add pictures later :-)

Samantha's birthday came and went. She didn't have a party this year but a family party. Ok the family party is every year but we've decided that a party every year is too much and Jacobs birthday is just 2 weeks after hers. He just had the family party too. I meant to give a friend party but I just didn't have time to put something together. I feel bad about it, although I think he is over it, I still wish I was a better mom that way. Next year for sure! Plus I don't mind having stuff for him through out the year. Maybe a sleep over with a friend. One at a time. Slowly but surely.

Zach is 9 months old and cute as ever. He has both his front teeth and loves to walk the furniture. He can stand a second on his own but then plops down. I think he is growing way to fast. Here is a scrapbook layout that my friend did for a site she contributes to. She is talented and a great photographer.

I just love this picture of Zach!! (btw: you can see her work on twopeasinapod.com)

Thanks for looking. I'll add more later

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry you have been so busy lately. It would be very hard to work with Ben for so long and then all of a sudden he's not. take care of yourself and don't work too hard.

Sherian said...

I'm so glad to know you are alive! I love all the posts, are they digital scrapbook pages? I really want to know how you did them!

Marianne and Ben said...

I have been doing my pages in paint. Although my friend made the one of Zach by hand and posted it to www.twopeasinapod.com. She is sometimes a guest designer. Anywho, love the eye Sherian! Is it yours?