Friday, November 28, 2008

Year of the Zachers

Happy Birthday my little Zach! We have had such a fun time with you in our lives and love you very much. You were a heavenly suprise and wouldn't have it any other way. You are alway smiling and in such a good mood. Even when you begin to cry, you make us smile. My heart flutters every time I think of you.
You are such a smart little boy with your early crawling and crusing and walking. Who doesn't love a little baby walking. Luckily you pretty much stay in the area you are at but sometimes that darn bathroom calls your name, only a few times have a caught your hand in the water. Good thing it was clean and baths are always available.
Even with you teething you have been good about it. Not much crying from it at all and I am in awe because they come in basically by two's, starting at 4 or 5 months.
Your eyes are beautifully blue like your dad and sister. Any you have crazy hair, good thing grandma was able to cut it. Thank you grandma!! It really reminds me of your sister Samantha's hair, all straight and fluffy crazy. I wonder if it will turn curly too?
Thank you for putting up with me everyday. You are very content with playing with your toys in our make shift hall/play area or watching Aristo Cats. You wake up from naps with a smile on your face, bouncing up and down in your bed or talking (some would say babbling) to yourself until I am able to get in there. You also like to let me know you are wake by either banging the blinds or banging and rattling your bottle against the slats on your crib.
Your brother and sister and daddy and I are very happy with you in our family and just want to let you know that you are very loved all around.
Love you lots,
Mom

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Zach is such a cutie. Thinking about his smile makes me smile.

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is one. he really is a cutie and reminds me of cute Jacob. I understand the toilet thing, elora discovered it recently too.

Kelline said...

He is adorable! We really ought to get together more.

Grandma Phillips said...

Hi Zach,
Grandma already left a comment but not sure where it went to. Hut, you are such a blessing in our lifes and family. Thank You for choosing your mom and dad. We Love You Very, Very much. Your sister Samantha and brother Jacob are so good with you and you teach them so much. Grandpa and I think it is neat that you have twin cousins just a couple weeks younger than you. All of you have Blessed our lifes so much!!!

Kelline said...

Maryanne I have an award for you on my blog, come pick it up!