Friday, March 7, 2008

A couple of things......

well it is official...I don't like the chicken and rice I made last night. I know, I know, I have made it in the past and it was good then but something is off kilter. The chicken seemed bland with the rice overwhelming with paprika and pepper. I was mean last night, so says my kids, and I made them eat a little of the chicken and the rice. Just because I didn't like it doesn't mean my kids will not like it either. So I just asked Jacob if he liked it and he said with a curious smile "yyeess" ( that is supposed to be a dragged out yes) and eyes that says to me " what do you want me to say?" He is funny and probably just said yes to not make me feel bad, although I must say that it is easier to get him to eat new things then it is for Samantha.

ok, on the the next subject. I am bored with the backgrounds and so I have changed it once again. I wish they had more choices or that I was computer savvy enough to find a cooler one on the net. Oh well. Also I need to be schooled on how to do lists and get some tunes playing, plus my friend Buffie has a slideshow album on her blog and I would like something like that..

Next...I haven't been to aerobics since last Thursday. I went out of town and when I got back on Tuesday I was sooooo tired and haven't been motivated. I will definately start back on Monday although I know that I will regret not going this week. I know I will be slow and weak. Oh well, just need to jump back into it.

I better get back to work. I do more than just blog or read blogs all day, although they make me laugh!!

2 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

I went to www.slide.com
There you will have to make a password for yourself and go from there. Jesse had to figure it out for me and then he showed me. It took me a little while but once I got the hang of it I had some fun with it.
Buffie

Stacy said...

I love this background and I think you need to tell me how you found such a cute one and how you got it on your blog. Teach me! If you show me how to do that I will teach you how to get music. Sound like a fair trade?