Thursday, March 6, 2008

What's cooking?

Not me. Ok, I have tried 2 different receipes but they only come out ok. I tried meatloaf and it was kind of soggy but Ben said it was good. Good effort that is :) Ok that was just me thinking that. Tonight I tried chicken and rice. It is not as good as I remember it. I will have to see what Ben thinks. I think takeout sounds good.

So I have a cousin, 2nd cousin, and she has an awesome blog, well one that she is apart of. It is www.motherslounge.blogspot.com It has really good suggestions on receips, diarrhea cures - rice water - who knew, chore charts, etc. Anyways, it directed me to another website which I also like www.thepioneerwomencooks.com with receipes that I can even follow. Ok, so it has step by step pictures. it is great! I am excited to try some of her receipes and that is saying alot. Anyone who knows me knows that I do not cook, well not for fun, ok, does microwave cooking count?? but these look easy enough. We shall see what happens.

Anyhoo, thanks Nancy!!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Glad you enjoy the Mother's Lounge! If you ever want to write anything on that forum (is it a forum? I don't even know), let me know and I can add you as a contributor. :)

Sherian said...

That sounds great, I am going to check it out! Keep trying recipes, it takes me like 3 times of totally screwing it up before I can get it right.