Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Suprise Visit

I suprised my sister this last weekend when I showed up on her door step with Zachary to see her and the twins and of course my nieces and nephew.

Bethany is 17 and a junior in highschool. As you can see she is a cheerleader and very good!














Casey is 15, I believe. I think this is the first picture that he is smiling. He is such a cutie pie. He plays baseball and football.















Vanessa is the youngest daughter (10) and very helpful. I am thankful she was there to help with the babies. She is a good sister!!












Here is grandma helping out with Leland and Hunter. They are so cute!!!!! I found myself just calling them the babies or bubas and not really using their names. I can tell them apart I just found it easier....or maybe I was just lazy. Either way we had lots of fun!!


Hunter is on the left and Leland is on the right.






Here we are on our return flight home. Grandma was able to ride back with us. Our flight was at 6:40am and had a layover in Denver for about 15-20 minutes.


With the time we had in between flights we got to go up to see the captain and sit behind the "wheel".

Hmmm..do we have a future pilot on our hands??

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I am glad to have you home safe and sound. Missed you!

Nancy said...

Hi Marianne! Your mom just sent me the link to your blog--thanks for the pictures of the twins and your new little boy! :) They certainly all are very cute!

(I'm Myrna's daughter, by the way...she's your mom's cousin)

Marianne and Ben said...

Hi Nancy, I know who you are. I used to read your blog when you were overseas. It was very interesting. I am glad you are safe. Are you back in the states?

Our Happy Family said...

I love the pictures of Zach with the airplane pilots hat on. You have such a sweet family. I enjoyed looking at your family blog.

Myrna said...

Wow, I can't believe Bethany and Casey!! They are so big and so good-looking!!!! Thanks for posting these pictures. Actually, everyone in the family is so good looking, so I am not playing favorites here!