Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

That's right, I am the big 32, although I still feel like I am 19, mentally that is. Physically, I feel like I should be collecting social security. LOL, but seriously, my body parts are giving out. My knees have been hurting for a while now and now my ankles are hurting and yesterday the top of my foot started hurting like someone stepped on it. Oh well!! I have had a fun weekend birthday anyways. On Saturday we got our new Oreck vaccuum!! I am so excited I already used it on Sunday and will probably use it again today. I love it!!! On Saturday night, Ben's parents took both of us to dinner. It was really good! We love and apprecite them so much. Sunday was a day of rest...for awhile that is. Around 1pm then some of Ben's brother and sisters came over for a movie marathon. The Bourne Identity trillogy. It was great. Rebecca made the most wonderful pasta ever. I just had some. I need to get the receipe and post it. My parents came over later that night and we had cake and stuff. It was nothing formal but it was fun. I got a call from Ronda, my friend, that I have not talked to in quite awhile and it was a pleasant suprise. I will be having lunch with another friend of mine on Wednesday. I guess people do read my blog. Rebecca and Sara gave me serving spoons, a gravey boat and a big white bowl. Later that night my friend Maelyn gave me some wooden spoons and whoppers. She is so nice and thoughtful. Debby gave me a beautiful Heart necklace. I just love her. Anywho, it was a really good weekend.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Here's a link to the recipe for the pasta. I'm glad you liked it!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_36457,00.html

Rebecca

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Girl! The party sounded like a bunch of fun. I can't believe you are the BIG 32. You are beautiful and you really dont look a day over 27!
Love ya sister!