Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy 11months!!

Our little Pumpkin
Today is Zach's 11month birthday. I can't believe he will be 1 next month. It seems like yesterday I was having him. I hope it doesn't go any faster. I love him so much!
He is doing well, walking, a couple of steps, but likes to cruise furniture and walls. He sleeps through the night and eats wonderfully. He has become to that stage where he cries when Ben and I leave him. It is cute. I know he loves both of us very much but Ben is sweet and says that Zach just wants me all the time. Probably because he is with me 24/7.
Happy 11 months Zach. We love you very much!!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a cute little pumpkin? Will he be dressed in that on Friday?

Aquaspce said...

so cute in that pumpkin outfit!

Stacy said...

Wow, that did go soooo fast. Zach is such a sweet little guy, I am so happy that you decided to add to your family, aren't you? Can you imagine life without him? I love him so much, what an easy going, sweet baby he is.

Sarah said...

How cute is he, honestly? I can't believe he is almost a year old!

Sherian said...

SO stinkin' cute! I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks. I'm so glad you posted, hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh!!

United We Dance said...

He is so cute! How exciting but sad that they grow so fast. i just want them to cuddle, love and be sweet foreve....no back talk.

Aquaspce said...

Hey Marianne,

Thanks for your email, yes I'm okay, Billy just asked me to take my blog down, but then decided that blogging was an okay thing to do.
So I get to blog again!
Love you, and didn't mean to make you worry :)

Kelline said...

They grow so fast, don't they?