Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Day out with Grandma and Grandpa

This summers adventure with grandma and grandpa Schmalz for Samantha was Thanksgiving Point Farms. Samantha loves the day that she spends with her grandparents. They like to take every kid individually so that it is their special day. Because it is their day then they will take the child where ever they want to eat. Since there is not a whole lot of options , McDonalds was the choice and Samantha said she was hungry. So when they went in side to order and asked what she would like to eat, she ordered a sundae. That's all, nothing else. So of course that is what she got and when she came home she was happy as a clam and told us all about her great day at the Farms, looking at the animals, riding the pony and getting drenched at the water area. All in all it was a great day. Thank you mom and dad for taking the time to be with your grandkids they (and we) love you both very much.

2 comments:

Sherian said...

She is SO beautiful! I know I have told you that since the day I met her, but honestly, she is gorgeous! I hope she is loving her class and her new teacher! I know you are crazy busy working, but I'm so glad you posted.

Aquaspce said...

You have a beautiful family Marianne! I'm so glad to have found your blog :)