Sunday, September 14, 2008

Park City 2008
Every year our family goes up to Park City with Ben's family. His parents are gracious enough to share their time share with the family and we always have a wonderful time. I thought this collage would be better then individual pictures. The hotel behind all the pictures is where we all stayed. I think we were on top floor and we had such a beautiful view of the Alpine slide area and the mountain. We appreciate the time we get to share with our family and hope the tradition continous.

2 comments:

Sherian said...

How fun! I love the collage, you'll have to show me how to do that. Park City is my favorite this time of year. Lucky Ducks! Can Ben's parents adopt me? What's one more, right?

Rebecca said...

The tradition will definitely continue if I have anything to say about it. I'm glad everyone could come up this year.