Saturday, June 28, 2008

To my wonderful sisters and mom,
I love you all very much and don't know what I would do with out any of you!!

Catalina Island Boat from ship to Catalina Island.

My older sistas, Denise and Debby.

The 3 girls...best friends

You'd never know that there was such a huge gap in age between us OK between me and them. Either I look older or they look younger. I am going to stick with the later :-)

Here is the Queen Mary, the girls and the ship in the back. Yes my mom is the queen of our family, but the boat behind us is called the Queen Mary. It is thought to be haunted.

This picture was taken on the Queen Mary by the pool inside the ship. As I said it is thought to be haunted. It was wierd being in there. There was no sunlight and the lights were dim. Spooky enough for me!!

Me and Denise on a boat ride back from Catalina Island. Can you tell we are sisters? If you hear us talking then you'd know it for sure :-)

Mom and Debby on the same boat ride. It was raining that day, not very cruise like but we had fun anyways.

Denise, Mom and Debby. We went on a glass bottom boat and saw tons of fish. Don't say too may oohs and aahhs, really they bait them in under the boat with fish food.

All in all, we had an awesome time from the airport, to the crazy driving of our taxi van driver to the ship, which is another story in and of itself, to the fun time on the ship. We really need to go again! My mom loved it!!!! She really got into all the games and shows they had on the ship. Ok, that is another story by itself too!!!! Love you all!!!!




No comments: